Terms and Conditions
- The “LEA SHNEOR” website (Hereinafter: “The Site”) is an internet website constituting a virtual store to purchase products and services by the public surfers over the internet. The website owners and operators (Hereinafter: “owners”)
- “LEA SHNEOR” allows the use of its website subject to the following terms and conditions (hereinafter: “Terms”).
- An action through the website is any action performed through the website, including but not limited to purchasing products and/or services offered on the website (Hereinafter: “Action”).
- The provisions in these Terms will apply to any action performed by a “User”, as defined below, in the website.
- These Terms constitute a binding engagement contract between the User and LEA SHNEOR, for all senses and purposes. It is clarified that surfing the website and/or performing actions through the website, constitute the User’s consent to accept and act in compliance with the provisions in these Terms. If you do not agree to any of the Terms, you are requested not to make any use of the website. And it is stressed that anyone performing an action through the website declares that he is aware of the Terms in relation to the website and accepts them and that he and/or anyone on his behalf will not have any allegation and/or claim against the website owners and/or its operators and/or on their behalf other than allegations associated with a breach of the website owners and/or its operators undertakings pursuant to the Terms and these participation rules.
- For the purpose of these Terms “User” – any individual including but not limited to a company, may use the website, including but not limited to performing actions through the website, all subject to complying with the accumulative conditions detailed below:
- The User is qualified to perform binding legal actions; at the age of 18 and above.
- The User is a holder of a valid Israeli or international credit card.
- The User has an active electronic mail address over the internet.
- The User has read carefully these terms and conditions and agree to it all.
- It is clarified that the owners are entitled, pursuant to its discretion, to terminate the website’s activity at any time and without any advance notice.
- The owners reserve the right to prevent access to the website and/or to prevent the option of making a purchase through the website and/or to cancel the User’s participation whose conduct is inappropriate or that is not in accordance with the Terms or that tries to prejudice the proper management of the website.
- These Terms can be changed and/or revised at any time by the owners and/or anyone on their behalf pursuant to their exclusive discretion.
- The provisions in these Terms refer equally to the two genders and use of masculine form is solely for convenience purposes.
- The headings of the chapters are for the User’s convenience and orientation purposes and will not serve as an aid to interpreting the Terms.
- The User confirms that LEA SHNEOR has goodwill in its field of activity and that he must refrain from hurting it’s goodwill including refraining from taking any action on the website that may prejudice the owners good name in the public’s eye. In this context the participant undertakes that it will not act in any manner that may prejudice the company’s goodwill as stated above.
Purchasing Through the Site:
- The website allows choosing and purchasing items from the items appearing on the website in an easy, convenient and quick manner.
- In order to place an order one must first choose the item or the service, the requested color and the size.
- For each item or service offered on the website a “product page” will be displayed upon which the details pertaining to the item or the service offered will appear and the sale price (Hereinafter: “The Product Page”). Your attention is drawn to the fact that owners are entitled to revise the Product Page from time to time and to add or remove items, to remove products that are no longer in stock, to add colors and/or sizes and to update and/or change the item price from time to time. It is clarified that the pictures on the website are solely for illustration purposes, pictures may differ from the actual products themselves, including but not limited to the colors appearing in the pictures and the details of the items. These differences derive, inter alia from the fact that the products are photographed and displayed on a computer screen.
- The prices listed on the website include VAT prescribed by law unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- In order to make a purchase through the website the User will be requested to select a password and to type in basic details such as his name, address, electronic mail address, telephone number and credit card number. In order for the order to be handled quickly and hassle free, one must ensure to remit correct details otherwise the owners will not be able to guarantee that the order be processed (Hereinafter: “Placing the Order”). Your attention is drawn to the fact that knowingly remitting false details may be considered a criminal offense. Civil and criminal legal measures may be taken against those submitting false details, including but not limited to a claim in torts for damages the owners sustains due to obstructions relating to the operation of the website. Likewise, the information that is remitted by the User through the website will serve, inter alia to send electronic mail concerning special offers or updates to the website, only after receiving the User’s permission to do so.
- Upon placing the order the owners will run a check pertaining to the credit card details and upon receiving the order confirmation from the credit card companies, will deliver appropriate notification to the User that the order was approved.
- It is clarified that the person executing the action will be charged the cost of the product or the service that was purchased by him through the credit card immediately upon concluding the order.
- The product/s and/or the service/s to be purchased through the website (i.e. whereupon an order was placed by the User and it was approved) will be referred to below as: “The Items”.
- Conditions To Complete The Purchase Transaction
- The purchase transaction will only be concluded after completing the order process and after the owners receive approval from the credit card companies that the charge has been approved in accordance with the work procedures in effect between them and Castro. In the event a transaction is not approved by the credit card companies – the customer will receive appropriate notification.
- Completing the purchase transaction is also contingent upon the fact that the requested items are in stock at the time the order process is completed. In the event an item is no longer in stock and/or there is a problem will supplying the item, due to whatever reason, the owners will be entitled to notify the User that the order was cancelled. Such notification will be delivered to the User via electronic mail and/or over the telephone, as the owners so chooses. In such a case, the User will have no allegation whatsoever against the owners and by the mere fact that an order is placed the User waives any such allegation.
- The owners reserve the right to limit the number of items in each order.
- The order will be recorded in the company computers. In addition, confirmation will be sent via electronic mail pertaining to concluding the transaction within 48 hours of the purchase transaction being concluded by the User on the website. It is clarified and stressed that an electronic mail notification being sent in respect of the order being recorded in the company computerized system does not constitute evidence of the fact that the transaction was completed and the fact that an email notification was sent is not binding upon the owners. It is clarified that the company computer system records containing a computerized and automatic record of all actions through the website constitute prima facie evidence of the content thereof.
- The owners will deliver ordered items to address as was typed in the order page.
- The owners will deliver the items to the User through an independent courier service company (Hereinafter: “The Courier Service Company”).
- Delivery of the items by the courier service company will be within a number of days following the date the order was placed through the website (up to 7 business days).
- The owners are not responsible for any act and/or omission committed by the courier service company, including but not limited to a delay in making the delivery.
- Items will not be delivered on Fridays/Saturdays/Eves of Holidays and holidays.
- The owners are not obligated to deliver the items to areas having restricted access due to security reasons.
- Delivering items to the User’s home involves payment of a delivery charge as detailed on the website [Hereinafter: “Delivery Charge”].
- The delivery charge will be added to the price of the items stated on the website.
Warranty, Security and Privacy:
- The owners and/or anyone on its behalf operate common practiced precautionary measures in order to keep, insofar as possible, the information secret.
- The User’s personal details (name, e-mail and such like), will be kept in the company’s database.
- The LEA SHNEOR website is a secure website, that is to say, the data fed into the system by customers upon registering and/or surfing and/or purchasing a product will be kept confidential and secure. In order to protect secrecy of the information, the owners operate through an electronic trade protocol (SSL- Secure Socket Layer) that serves to encrypt data from the moment it is received in the system and until it is transferred to the website. It is stressed: the credit card details of Users concluding transactions through the website are not kept in the systems since the owners use an external company [IsraCard, LeumiCard] for the purpose of clearing credit cards.
- It is clarified that since we are referring to online transactions, the owners are unable to guarantee absolute immunity against its computers being hacked or the stored information being exposed by those committing illegal actions and therefore if a third party succeeds in hacking the information that is kept by the company and/or abuses the information, the User will have no allegations, claims or demands against the owners. Likewise, in cases deriving from a force majeure, the owners will not be liable for any damage of any type, indirect or direct, the User or anyone on its behalf sustains if any information that is remitted is lost or reaches a hostile entity and/or any unauthorized use is made thereof.
- The owners undertake that they will not make any use of the Users details registered with the website other than for the purpose of operating the website and in order to allow for purchases to be transacted through the website as well as for the purpose of keeping in contact with the User. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the owners will be entitled to transfer the User’s personal details to a third party in the event the User committed an act or omission that hurts or is likely to hurt the owners and/or third parties, the User used the owners services to commit an illegal act, if the owners receive a judicial order instructing it to remit the User’s details to a third party and in respect of any dispute or legal proceeding.
Cancellations of a Purchase Transaction:
- The User may cancel the purchase transaction within 2 days of receiving the item provided that the product is intact, with the tickets and no use was made thereof. The transaction will be cancelled by returning the item to the owners provided that the item is intact and no use was made thereof.
- For details and inquiries in respect of products and/or the delivery thereof you may contact our customer service department via emails at email@example.com or via telephone: 0772019510
- All of the intellectual property rights to all content on the LEA SHNEOR website, including but not limited to trade marks, patents, copyrights, designs, methods and trade secrets are owners’ property only.
- The law to govern these Terms and/or any action and/or any dispute deriving from them is solely the Israeli law.
- In any case of a dispute, exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any dispute deriving, directly or indirectly, from the provisions in these Terms and/or use and/or purchase from the website – will be given to the courts (Magistrate and District) in Jerusalem and not to any other court or judicial instance.